Sandpiper School Directory
The Sandpiper Directory for 2018-2019 is available on Fourleaf and is searchable by grade, class list, teacher, student, and family last name. You have full authority over what is displayed and can choose your own display options through the privacy settings.
Website link to Login or Sign-up at: Fourleaf.net/Sandpiper
Website to download the app: Download it now!
(For those already in our directory)
No action is required, however it is a good idea to:
- Login via the link above or the mobile app. (If needed, use the “Forgot password” link next to password prompt.)
- Verify your contact information and privacy settings and update if necessary. To add a new child, use the “+ NEW REGISTRANT” button on the directory home page. When prompted for child info, ONLY include the new child’s information and not that of siblings already in the directory.
(Those new to our directory)
- Complete the directory registration using the link above and following the prompts. If your email address is not already in the directory you will be routed to the registration form. Follow the prompts and submit the form.
- Set your password using the link that will be sent via email and/or text to you. Each adult you entered will receive his/her own link, which should be used to create a login password.
- Access the directory using the same URL specified at the top or the mobile app. You will be able to see your own complete family information, adjust privacy and notification settings. However you will not be able to see the other people in the directory until our directory administrator verified enrollment of your child(ren).
The online directory is a secure site and is only open to families of Sandpiper students and Sandpiper staff for non-commercial use. The online directory helps us to build stronger communities by reaching out to each other to know "who’s who" and coordinate school activities, volunteering, playdates, carpool, emergency pick-ups, and overall support each other.
For questions, please contact the Sandpiper Directory Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
How do I access the directory?
Go to "Login" shown above and enter your email address and password. If you forgot your password, use the "Forgot Password" link found on the login page. If you forgot which email you used, try logging in or contact your Directory Administrator. If you need to change your email address, then login with your old address and then update it in your "Profile" section. If you still are not able to see any entries other than your own, then contact the Sandpiper Directory Administrator named above.
How do I request access to the directory if I don't have it?
Parents of Sandpiper Students: Just click on the website "Login" link above, enter your email and follow the prompts or see Submitting an Online Registration.
Staff members: Contact a Sandpiper Directory Administrator for assistance if you are not a guardian of a Sandpiper student.
I forgot my password.
At the login screen, click on “Forgot password” in the grey box.
How can I update my email address (or other contact info) or privacy settings?
I need to add a child to our directory listing.
Why does my child’s birthdate still show, when my privacy settings indicate that it should not?
Including your child's birthdate is OPTIONAL. If you included it in your child's profile, it will not be visible to general users as a default. You may reveal it through your privacy settings if you wish. The birthdate of your own children will however, remain visible to you. You will not be able to see the birthdate of other children unless their parent/guardian specifically changed their privacy settings to include it in the directory.
How is my data shared?
- With General Sandpiper Families: Per your privacy settings. Access is not given to those not affiliated with Sandpiper Directly or through a child.
- With your child's teacher and room parent: Same as general user plus your email and phone number.
- With Sandpiper School Admin and Principal: Have access to access your profile information to reach you in case of an emergency. NOTE that district records still remain official and primary source for emergency contacts; it is your responsibility to update them via the school administrator/secretary separately.
- With Sandpiper Directory Administrators (as noted above) and Fourleaf Tech Support: Able to access your profile information to assist you with your needs and technical difficulties.
How can I review or change my privacy settings?
1) Sandpiper Access and Setup, email@example.com
2) Technical Support, Support@Fourleaf.net.